Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Llama Llama Holiday Drama by Anna Dewdney




Our favorite llama is back with some holiday drama!  The countdown to Christmas is on...and there is lots of activity.  Will the little Llama handle it all in stride?

What I Thought:
You can never go wrong with Llama Llama!  I love all of the books about this adorable character, and this one is no exception.

What I like most about these books are the bright and colorful illustrations.  I enjoy exploring each one!

Give this one to a child for a holiday gift I'm sure they will enjoy all year long!   I'm looking forward to reading this during an upcoming holiday story time!

Highly recommended. 

Want to see more?  Check it out on Amazon: Llama Llama Holiday Drama by Anna Dewdney.

Reviewed from a library copy.

No comments: