Saturday, December 11, 2010

I Miss You Mouse by Greg Foley



When Bear receives a not from Bear saying that Bear misses Mouse, Mouse goes out to look for Bear to tell him something.  Will Mouse find Bear? 

What I Thought:
I love Greg Foley's books! The nice stories with the sweet illustrations are perfect for any toddler/preschooler in your life!

This particular title is a "lift the flap book" which makes the book interactive for its young readers as Mouse searches for Bear in a tree, behind a rock, and even in a strawberry patch as Mouse meets friends all along the way.

A fantastic book, but I will say that if I had realized it was a "lift the flap" book I probably would have passed on it for the public library because the flaps won't last very long in this setting!  However, it's one to definitely look into for personal collections.

Recommended.

Want to see more?  Check it out on Amazon:  I Miss You Mouse by Greg Foley

Reviewed from a library copy.

No comments: