Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Mom is Trying to Ruin My Life by Kate Feiffer, illustrated by Diane Goode



Mom is super nice. She takes care of people, takes them where they need to go.

But she is really trying to ruin her daughter's life. She talks too loud, she kisses, she doesn't let her do anything dangerous!

Even dad is in the ploy. Oh, he's cool too, but he makes her clean her room and go to bed on time.

Daughter has come up with a plan that will put them both in jail, and she will be free!

But is that such a good idea?

What I Thought:
I purchased this book for the library based on the title! (And review, but the title caught my eye!)

It's cute, a great book to read when your tween starts the sighing with eye rolling and "Mom, you are ruining my life!"

Recommended.

Want to see more? Check it out on Amazon: My Mom is Trying to Ruin My Life by Kate Feiffer, illustrated by Diane Goode.

No comments: