Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Boo-Hoo Moo by Margie Palatini, illustrated by Keith Graves



Hilda Mae Heifer was very sad. Even her moo was sad, she had a blue moo. The other animals thought she sounded miserable and she made their ears hurt!

So they got together and decided that accompany Hilda, but when they can't decide on who, they hold auditions for a chorus!

Will they cheer up lonely Hilda?

What I Thought:
So cute!! I loved when the animals held the auditions, it reminded me of American Idol!

The illustrations are bright and colorful and a perfect accompaniment for the story.

And a bonus! Click here to listen to Margie Palatini read this story. It is hilarious, and I just adore the voices she has for each character! I think instead of me botching this story during storytime, I'll play the recording and let the kids hear how it was meant to be read!

Super fun book, recommended.

Want to see more? Check it out on Amazon: Boo-Hoo Moo by Margie Palatini, illustrated by Keith Graves

1 comment:

iambryant said...

That's way cool that you found that link of her reading the book. I'm impressed.