Saturday, December 27, 2008

Vote for Larry by Janet Tashjian




Larry is back in this sequel to The Gospel According to Larry. In this book Josh, who has gone into hiding is pulled out of his pseudo-life when convinced that he should run for public office.

However, Josh doesn't just run for a small seat, like a local council seat, he runs for PRESIDENT.

Will he get enough votes? Heck, will he even make it onto the ballot?


What I Thought:

I was fascinated with this character during the first book chronicling is experiences, The Gospel According to Larry by Janet Tashjian. Click here to see my review of that book.

While this book did not grasp my attention quite as much as Gospel, but I still enjoyed the book. I particularly enjoy how Tashijian sets up the book to be a transcript written by Josh/Larry and how this character always manages to make me think about what is truly important and what is simply propaganda or materialistic.

Want to see more? Check it out on Amazon: Vote for Larry by Janet Tashjian.

No comments: