Sunday, December 21, 2008

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer



This book picks up seamlessly from where Eclipse leaves off and continues the saga.

Will Bella's wish of immortal life come true? What other obstacles will she have to overcome?

What I Thought:
Once again, I am fighting my urge to talk about this book incessantly and ruining it for anyone who may not have read it yet.

Therefore, I will only say that I thought this book was great. I know that there is a divide of Twilight fans on this book. Some loved it, some hated it. I can totally understand both sides, but I enjoyed this book very much! I thought it was a perfect installment of this story and if it is the very last one Meyer gives us, I can live with her decision.

(But I'd really like for the story to go on.)

So for one last time, if you have not picked up this series yet, I highly recommend it. Seriously!

Want to see more? Check it out on Amazon: Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer.

2 comments:

sandi said...

the best part of the entire series was the last two pages.

sigh. I teared up

ttulizzy said...

I know! I didn't read them for the longest time, but then a friend finally talked me into listening to the first one.

When I finished, I immediately went to closest bookstore and bought the set and read them.

I'm listening to them all again...currently in New Moon.