Sunday, December 07, 2008

Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer



This is the third installment of Bella's story in the Twilight saga. In this book, Bella is forced to make heartbreaking decisions as she comes to terms with her own emotions for two very important people in her life.

This book is stock full of excitement, drama, love, and everything a fan of this series wants, including lots of Bella, Edward, and Jacob!

What I Thought:
I think this is my favorite book of the series thus far. This book was so intense that I had to literally put it down every 10 pages or so because my eyes were reading the words faster than my brain could comprehend, and I didn't want to miss a word of this exciting novel.

Meyer has done a marvelous job setting up this story and giving the readers insight into Bella's mind. We suffer right along with her as she fights within herself.

An amazing read, and if you have read the first two books in this captivating series, you won't be able to put Eclipse down!

Want to see more? Check it out on Amazon: Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer.

Now, onto Breaking Dawn! (Which I'm honestly a little sad to be starting, as I'm rather dreading finishing all the books in this series. What I am going to do then?)

No comments: