Monday, February 16, 2009

New Book Day!

I haven't a new book day post in a while, because I had not purchased any new books for myself lately. Well, except for books for class, but I don't count those.

Anyway, I have recently acquired some new books and wanted to share!



A few weeks ago hubs and I discovered McKays in Nashville and I finally got to complete my Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants collection. Yay! I adore these books and am so excited to own all four.






My in-laws gave me a gift card for Books-a-Million for Christmas, and I finally spent it. I purchased 3 Willows by Ann Brashares and Deadline by Chris Crutcher. 3 Willows is the new sisterhood following the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Since you already know that I love those books, I have been eagerly waiting the release of this book.

Deadline is a book that just looks so interesting. I've seen it come in and out of the library, but haven't checked it out. So, I decided to just buy it! I can't wait to tear into this one either.






You may have read in my review of the next book I received that I was hoping to score a copy signed. Well, my husband got me a signed book for Valentine's Day! Isn't he the best! He called my favorite independent bookstore, and they had some copies available! YAY!



Sigh. I love Mo, and I love my husband WAY MORE! Thanks hubs for the best Valentine's gift ever!!

So, there you have it...the latest editions to my personal library.

No comments: