Friday, September 12, 2008

A New Page....

Hello Friends!

(Which I realize I am speaking to myself as anyone who ever followed this site gave up on it a LONG time ago as I stopped posting...)

But today is a new day and I'm starting something new.

If you know me at all, you know that I "heart" books. I love to read, which is good because I am a librarian! A children's librarian, which is seriously, the best job in the world.

Also, I am in graduate school diligently working on a MIS (Master's in Information Science), sometimes also called Information/Library Sciences. Many of the classes I have taken/am taking/will take require me to read lots of great books and write summaries for them.

Which is actually quite fun.

So, in a feeble attempt to be technological savvy and to keep the practice alive of writing book reviews, I have changed the content of this blog to just that...book reviews.

Hopefully you will find them interesting and it will encourage you to pick up a great read.

Please understand that I am a novice, and learning the fine art of writing superb reviews. I promise to do my best. And to update as often as possible! (Really.)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Betsy Grant said...

I'm glad you're doing this. I love children's books. They're my favorite. I'm a musician who also blogs about artists (of all kinds - including writers) and the creative process. Find me at http://freetospeakblog.blogspot.com or betsygrantmusic.com