Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dirty Little Secrets from Otherwise Perfect Moms by Trisha Ashworth and Amy Nobile




This book reveals the confessions of moms from all over in this short book that was born from the research the authors conducted for their first book, I Was a Really Good Mom Before I had Kids.

This book is super short, each page holds one confession, but it is very sweet and very humorous.

I am not a mom myself, but can am very sure that the confessions are the thoughts of many moms worldwide.

What I thought:

This book is super cute and a very fun read. It won't take long, I read it in about 20 minutes and just had to share some of the quotes with my husband. I think any mom, anyone who wants to be a mom, or even anyone who works with children would enjoy this book. (And dads would probably get a kick out of it as well!)

Want to see more? Check it out on Amazon: Dirty Little Secrets from Otherwise Perfect Moms by Trisha Ashworth and Amy Nobile.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

i'm so excited about your new blog! i miss hearing all of your book suggestions!

Anonymous said...

everytime i see this book at work i think about checking it out! i really need to just look at it on my lunch break or something...

ttulizzy said...

It's really short, if it's in today you could probably read it while stuck at the circ desk.