Thursday, May 26, 2011

School's Out for the Summer!

(Sorry if those lyrics are now stuck in your head!)

Clip art from http://www.free-extras.com/tags/1/summer.htm

Our last inservice was Monday, so I am on day 3 of summer break!  Can I get a WHOO-HOO?

I have big plans for this summer!  While I do have plans to be lazy, I want to be diligent with my time and get a lot accomplished too.  I have a feeling the next ten weeks are going to FLY by!

Because I'm a list maker, here's a list of things I would like to accomplish this summer...
  • Complete the Harry Potter project
  • I'm taking a graduate class in June...I'm sure that will keep me quite occupied!
  • Develop a library curriculum for next year...a broad plan of what I'd like to cover and also ~6 weeks of lesson plans.   If you fail to plan you plan to fail! 
  • Visit family in Florida!  
  • Some house improvement projects.  Specific plans are yet TBD, but I'd really like to redo the living room:  paint, install a book case and such.
  • Read, read, read!   Preferably in my hammock!
  • There are some good movies coming out this summer I'm excited about seeing.  
  • Spend time with family and friends. 
So there it is.  It's a busy summer, but I'm hoping for some fun times.  

No comments: