|Clip art from http://www.free-extras.com/tags/1/summer.htm|
Our last inservice was Monday, so I am on day 3 of summer break! Can I get a WHOO-HOO?
I have big plans for this summer! While I do have plans to be lazy, I want to be diligent with my time and get a lot accomplished too. I have a feeling the next ten weeks are going to FLY by!
Because I'm a list maker, here's a list of things I would like to accomplish this summer...
- Complete the Harry Potter project
- I'm taking a graduate class in June...I'm sure that will keep me quite occupied!
- Develop a library curriculum for next year...a broad plan of what I'd like to cover and also ~6 weeks of lesson plans. If you fail to plan you plan to fail!
- Visit family in Florida!
- Some house improvement projects. Specific plans are yet TBD, but I'd really like to redo the living room: paint, install a book case and such.
- Read, read, read! Preferably in my hammock!
- There are some good movies coming out this summer I'm excited about seeing.
- Spend time with family and friends.